Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI

-My Mani this Week in Lavender-


I wanted to share with you the polish I've been wearing for the past week. OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender is a cream polish, and quite an interesting color. Although the name contains "lavender", I don't feel that this is really a lavender color. Due to its pinky undertones, first impression shows more of an orchid purple rather than lavender. Even though the name does not quite match the polish, its still a beautiful color. It looks so nice next to oranges and reds and even better on a tan. This color suits all skin tones as well, looking more purple on fair skin and light and dustier on dark skin. I only touched up once, as it started to peel after swimming in the ocean for a while. 

OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender:
- Pink/Purple color, looks Orchid on some and Lavender on others.
- Cream, no shimmer.
- 2 to 3 coats.
- Lasted a week and a half, one touch up.
$8 on Amazon 

Top Coat: 

♥ What have you been wearing on your nails this week?♥ 




*Opinions are my own, and product was bought by me. Also, I do my own nails, I do not get them done at salons.




36 comments:

  1. Love the color! Perfect for summer:))x

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/07/cute-homecoming-dresses-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! It is perfect for summer ♥

      Delete
  2. so cute, nice post, check out my blog http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails! I have been wearing light pink, but I'm putting blue on today for the 4th :)
    xoxo
    Rachel
    www.blondewithachanse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!
      Awesome! I was torn between a mermaid blue or a hot red color for the Fourth, but I opted for red! And a white and silver pedicure ♥

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous colour. Want! :)

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color! And cheap! Here in Denmark it's $25 :-/

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikoline! ♥
      That is INSANE! 25 dollars?!
      I'll never complain about the price of OPI in the states again!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Kenny! I'm going to check your stuff out. ♥

      Delete
  7. The color is lovely c: it reminds me of raspberries! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Now that you mention it, it reminds me of raspberries ♥

      Delete
  8. I adore this color! So perfect for summer!!

    Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? Thanks Mary! ♥

      Delete
  9. this is definitely my type of a color. love it!!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasa! It is beautiful I'm sure you have one just like it ♥

      Delete
  10. OPI is one of my go-to nail polish brands! I love that shade of pink!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand isn't it? I've never came across any problems with it!
      And thanks Lauren! ♥

      Delete
  11. this is one of my all time favorite polishes for all year long! it looks great on you dear!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soo versatile! Thank you Rachel ♥

      Delete
  12. so pretty! I want it in my collection.
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Jina! It's a staple ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute color!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin